Expert Help For All Your PC Matic Issues
Repetitive issues with PC Matic require expertise to get fixed. Any kind of problem with your PC Matic can leave your system prone to virus attacks with degraded performance. Therefore it is important that you undertake the corrective measures as soon as possible. For any type of issue, simple to complex, the users can reach the experts by simply giving a call on the PC Matic customer support phone number. There are other ways too by which support can be availed such as ticket submission, support page, help forum, etc.
To get the instant solution for all your problems, it is advisable to contact via PC Matic contact number. Through the number, you get in direct contact with the professionals who solve all your issues and help you enjoy the seamless features of this amazing software.
Know All About PC Matic by PC Pitstop
Different versions of PC Matic
- For Home & Home Office: Easy installation and improved performance are certain characteristics of home versions of PC Matic.
- For Business & Governments: Remote login and accessibility via the cloud are the prominent features of this version of PC Matic.
Features of PC Matic
- Easy installation: One can very easily download and install PC Matic into their device by visiting the website www.pcmatic.com.
- Ensures complete device safety: PC Matic offers all-round protection to your device not just from virus but other threats as well.
- Supported on different platforms: PC Matic is supported on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac (Beta) and Android platforms.
- Provides enhanced security: Updating drivers, fixing patch vulnerability are some functions of PC Matic that ensures advanced device protection.
- Remote management: Integrated VNC, CMD Prompt, and Reboot actions are some features that allow remote protection of your device.
PC Matic Applications
- Complete threat elimination: The main task of PC Matic is to make sure that your device is free from threats such as virus, malware, spyware, etc.
- Performance optimization: Optimizing the performance of your device is something else that PC Matic is excellent in.
- Adblocking: Blocking of unwanted ads along with protection from fake scam messages is another task performed by PC Matic.
- Automated PC maintenance: Junk files and accumulated data can slow down your device. Another function that PC Matic performs is that it deletes all the junk files and keeps your device working as new.
Need for PC Matic Tech Support
As smooth as PC Matic can keep your system, sometimes it requires some support for itself. Technical issues can always arise with PC Matic software depriving you of all the features that you seamlessly enjoy otherwise. Issues can come without any warning and at such times what you want to do is find the required help for fixing those problems. This is where the PC Matic customer support comes into role. Backed by expert technicians, the PC Matic tech support can help the users with their different related problems. Some of the frequently occurring problems with PC Matic are also provided below.
- Unable to install PC Matic
- PC Matic not working on Mac
- Working issues with PC Matic on Windows
- Built-up junks not deleted by PC Matic
- Issues while updating PC Matic
- Blue screen error in PC Matic
- PC Matic not removing threats
- Unable to perform system scan using PC Matic
- PC Matic Payment related issues
Issues other than the one mentioned above can also be resolved by calling on the PC Matic customer support. So, just pick up your phone and dial the PC Matic customer service phone number and get the solutions instantaneously.
Ways To Reach Customer Service for PC Matic
Multiple ways are there in which the customers having issues with PC Matic can reach the experts for their solutions. Based on their convenience, the customers can reach the PC Matic customer service through any of the offered ways. The major ways to reach technical help for PC Matic software are listed below.
- PC Matic Customer Service Number: The most convenient way to reach the customer support is via the PC Matic helpdesk number. This way is considered the best as it offers direct contact with the experts where you can easily explain your issues to them. There is no waiting to get a response and as such you will get your issues fixed instantly. Without thinking about the day or time, you can give a call on this number and all your issues will be resolved without much effort.
- Submit a Ticket: Another way to get the resolution for the problem that you are facing with PC Matic is by ticket submission. All you need to do is fill a support form by providing basic details like first name, last name, email, phone number, order ID and explaining your issue in the message box. Once the ticket is submitted the support team will reach you on the email address and phone number provided.
- PC Pitstop Forums: Solutions to fix some basic issues can be found on the forum. If not, the customers can ask their issues on this page and the experts will reply to them with the corrective measures to fix those problems.
- PC Matic Support Page: Just like forums, the users can also visit the support page for the solutions to their problems. Here also the users can find the answers for the software related queries or acting in other way, they can ask for the solutions of their queries.
How PC Matic Technical Support Can Help You?
The experts at PC Matic support end can help the users with their different related issues. Let us have a look at the different ways in which they can provide you the needed support.
- Help you in installing PC Matic successfully on your device (Windows, Mac and Android device)
- Troubleshoot the issues that may arise while updating PC Matic in your system
- Offer you support for fixing the blue screen error which is pretty common with PC Matic
- Provide assistance to fix payment related and other similar issues related to your account
- Fix issues such as not working, stopped responding, crashing and freezing of this software
- Provide tips on how to enhance the performance of your device by making the most of PC Matic
- Offer technical support for all kinds of PC Matic related problems
Important PC Matic Support Link
Below given are some important links where the users can find help for the issues arising with the PC Pitstop products.
|PC Matic customer support page||www.pcmatic.com/support/|
|User guide for PC Matic||www.pcpitstop.com/userguides/PCMatic_ref.pdf?|
|FAQs related to PC Matic||www.pcmatic.com/company/faq.asp|
|Technical support form/ ticket submission||www.pcmatic.com/support/#/support-form|
Why one should call PC Matic helpline number?
As already discussed above, the PC Matic customer executives can help you with any type of problems related to this software. Still not satisfied? Just look at the different other benefits that you will be getting by calling on the PC Matic customer support number.
- Expert solution: It’s not just that you get all your issues resolved but you get solutions by the industry experts.
- Availability 24/7: PC Matic customer service helpline number is active round the clock and the customers can seek their assistance anytime they have any issues.
- Negligible wait time: The calls are answered as soon as placed as the waiting time involved with the call is almost negligible.
- Solution on the first call: You will get the solutions to your problems on the very first call and are not asked to call again and again for the same issue.
- Customized solution: Since every problem is different from others, you will get a customized solution.
Common Issues With PC Matic And How To Fix Them
Some basic issues along with their solutions are provided below so that the users can fix them on their own. However, if there comes any trouble in solving these issues or the issues you are having are not mentioned below, you can always contact PC Matic technical support.
Problem in Installing PC Matic on Windows 10
Sometimes while installing PC Matic, the users repeatedly face issues and are not able to complete the installation even after so many attempts. In such a case, they can try installing it in compatible mode. The steps for the same are given below:
- From the official website of PC Pitstop download the driver setup files as usual.
- Go to downloads (or wherever your downloaded files are stored) and right-click on the driver setup files.
- Select ‘properties’ and tap on the ‘compatibility’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ checkbox and select your operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Installation of PC Matic will start automatically. Once the installation is finished restart your system.
PC Matic Not Performing System Scan
After successful installation, if you find that PC Matic is not performing system scan which practically it should do, there is no need to worry. Certain basic troubleshooting can help you fix this problem which is given as under:
- Make sure that PC Matic is compatible with your system. It might happen that PC Matic gets installed but does not work due to compatibility issues. The system requirements for the same are provided below.
- If there is another antivirus in your system that is scanning your system at present, PC Matic might not start the scan. Either wait for that scan to complete or pause it while you run PC Matic.
- Sometimes certain virus does not allow PC Matic to scan in normal mode. To fix this, open your system in safe mode, scan using PC Matic and remove the threats found. After that, you can start a normal scan.
- There must have occurred some error during installation like some files have gone lost, missing or corrupted. In this case, you may consider reinstalling PC Matic in your device.
PC Matic System Requirements
- Operating System for Computer: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Operating System for Smartphone: Android 4.0.3 and up
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1024 MB or more
- Hard Disk: 1 GB or more of free space
Blue screen error in PC Matic
The blue screen error appears in PC Matic when the software gets stuck in automatic repair loop and is one of the frequently occurring errors. Follow the steps described below to fix the blue screen error whenever faced by the user.
- Unplug your power cord or remove the battery (for laptop).
- Press and hold the power button for more than fifteen seconds.
- Now, plug in the power cord and start the computer.
- Repeat the process and the system will enter in boot repair mode.
- The device will attempt automatic repair itself and in case this fails you will get two options for manual repair, ‘Restart’ or ‘Advanced Options’.
- Select the ‘Advanced Options’ and click on ‘Troubleshoot’.
- Again you will get two options ‘Reset this PC’ or ‘Advanced Options’.
- Choose ‘Advanced Options’ and try to restore your system to an earlier date by selecting ‘System Restore’.
- If you have a valid restore point, select the ‘Reset this PC’ option to completely refresh the operating system.
- Once the PC starts, reinstall PC Matic.
PC Matic Stopped Working
If it happened that your PC Matic was working fine earlier but out of nowhere it started creating and facing issues, you can try the following to fix this:
- Make sure important updates are installed: An operating system missing on updates may create hindrance with the working of many programs including PC Matic. Download all the important OS updates in your device.
- Check for conflict between applications especially with another antivirus software. Many times, conflict of PC Matic with other programs causes the not working issue. If this happens, you need to disable the other program temporarily while using PC Matic.
- In case your software is outdated, it may not work properly as it normally should. Make sure to update your PC Matic to its latest version.
- Try running PC Matic in safe mode and compatibility mode to see if this helps fix the problem.
- If nothing else works and the issue still persists, the only thing left to do is reinstall PC Matic.
Login Problem in PC Matic Account
If you are not able to log in to your PC Matic account due to forgot password issue, the steps to recover your password are provided below.
- Go to the official login page of PC Pitstop portal.pcpitstop.com.
- Click on the ‘forgot password’ tab present at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address related to your PC Matic account and click on ‘submit’.
- Instructions to reset the password will be sent on the provided email id.
- Follow those instructions to set a new password for your PC Matic account.
- Using this new password you can now login to your account.
By reaching the support team on the PC Matic technical helpline number, all your issues can be fixed with ease. Without wasting any further time give a call on the PC Matic support number and get all your issues resolved by the domain experts.